Click on the links below to review documents prepared for the CoSu Line project.
- Project Fact Sheet (March 2018)
- Corridor Study Area Postcard (January 2018)
- Right-of-Entry Postcard (September 2017)
- WAPA Electric and Magnetic Fields Facts Booklet
Public Scoping Report
The scoping report for the CoSu Line Project is now posted online (below). If you would like to view a hard copy of the scoping report, please visit one of these libraries:
Colusa County Free Library, 738 Market St., Colusa, CA 95932, (530) 458-7671
Open Monday 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.; Tuesday/Thursday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Wednesday/Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Sutter County Library - Sutter Branch, 2147 California Street, Sutter, CA 95982, (530) 755-0485
Open Monday/Wednesday/Thursday, 1-5 p.m.
Yolo County Library - Yolo Branch, 37750 Sacramento Street, Yolo, CA 95697 (530) 662-2363
Open Tuesday 1-5:30 p.m.; Thursday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1-5:30 p.m.; Saturday 12-5 p.m.
Sacramento Public Library - Rio Linda, 631 L St, Rio Linda, CA 95673, (800) 561-4636
Open Tuesday 12-8 p.m.; Wednesday/Thursday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday 1-6 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- CoSu Line Public Scoping Report
- Appendix A - Notices of Intent/Notices of Preparation
- Appendix B - Legal Notices
- Appendix C - Scoping Notice Newsletters
- Appendix D - Postcards
- Appendix E - Display Advertisements
- Appendix F - Email Notices
- Appendix G - Scoping Meeting Materials
- Appendix H - Public Comments
- Appendix H1 - Landowners/General Public (2016)
- Appendix H1 - Landowners/General Public (2017)
- Appendix H2 - Federal Agencies
- Appendix H3 - Tribes
- Appendix H4 - State Agencies
- Appendix H5 - Local Agencies
- Appendix H6 - Elected Officials
- Appendix H7 - Special Districts
- Appendix H8 - Interest Groups
- Appendix H9 - Maps (2016)
- Appendix H9 - Maps (2017 CR16)
- Appendix H9 - Maps (2017 Southern)
- Appendix I - Verbal Comments
Click here to review other informational materials prepared for the CoSu Line.