Click on the links below to review documents prepared for the CoSu Line project.
Public Scoping Report
The scoping report for the CoSu Line Project is now posted online (below). If you would like to view a hard copy of the scoping report, please visit one of these libraries:
Colusa County Free Library, 738 Market St., Colusa, CA 95932, (530) 458-7671
Open Monday 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.; Tuesday/Thursday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Wednesday/Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Sutter County Library - Sutter Branch, 2147 California Street, Sutter, CA 95982, (530) 755-0485
Open Monday/Wednesday/Thursday, 1-5 p.m.
Yolo County Library - Yolo Branch, 37750 Sacramento Street, Yolo, CA 95697 (530) 662-2363
Open Tuesday 1-5:30 p.m.; Thursday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1-5:30 p.m.; Saturday 12-5 p.m.
Sacramento Public Library - Rio Linda, 631 L St, Rio Linda, CA 95673, (800) 561-4636
Open Tuesday 12-8 p.m.; Wednesday/Thursday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday 1-6 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- CoSu Line Public Scoping Report
- Appendix A - Notices of Intent/Notices of Preparation
- Appendix B - Legal Notices
- Appendix C - Scoping Notice Newsletters
- Appendix D - Postcards
- Appendix E - Display Advertisements
- Appendix F - Email Notices
- Appendix G - Scoping Meeting Materials
- Appendix H - Public Comments
- Appendix H1 - Landowners/General Public (2016)
- Appendix H1 - Landowners/General Public (2017)
- Appendix H2 - Federal Agencies
- Appendix H3 - Tribes
- Appendix H4 - State Agencies
- Appendix H5 - Local Agencies
- Appendix H6 - Elected Officials
- Appendix H7 - Special Districts
- Appendix H8 - Interest Groups
- Appendix H9 - Maps (2016)
- Appendix H9 - Maps (2017 CR16)
- Appendix H9 - Maps (2017 Southern)
- Appendix I - Verbal Comments
Click here to review other informational materials prepared for the CoSu Line.